Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two of my Favorite Cars

I am not a car enthusiast nor do I know a lot about them too but I just can't help it when I see old cars look like brand new.

Two of my favorite cars are the '92 model of the Toyota Corolla and the '97 Honda Civic. The former was our car when I was in high school. Almost a lot of people had this car in the early 90's. One thing I love about it is the shape of the body. And it is very spacious inside. That's why after five years of using it, I was really sad when my dad sold it to buy a new model. I can't blame him though. If we didn't sell it, for sure our car insurance would go up again. Fortunately, my dad hasn't sold the Honda Civic. Till now we have this car and it's running smoothly. There are still a lot of people using this car. I can't blame them, out of all the models released by Honda, this is one of those that doesn't go out of style. A paint job and some minor tweaking and it'll look better than the newer models. I can't wait to have ours painted candy red. Wee!

0 comments: