Monday, October 20, 2008

Shopping for Clothes

I remember when I was in high school and college, these logos would be seen in most of the students when they're not in their uniform. Do you still have your "vintage" clothes from these brands?



Giordano



Bossini


Benetton



Guess



Esprit


Girbaud



These brands would always be seen plastered in most of the student's shirts, jeans and even school bags.

Remember those Giordano Classics t-shirts? I have one in red and blue. Plus there's this Giordano Classics bags that were so popular when I was in high school. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's those backpacks and shoulder bags that come in green and blue colors. I have the big shoulder bag type.

As for Bossini, I was a fan of their shirts and jeans as well.

Now for the third one, United Colors of Benetton, was one of my favorite brands back then. Their use of color in their shirts and accessories have made me a follower. :)

The late Anna Nicole Smith was well know because of this brand. Guess is known for their triangle logo patch sewn at the back pocket of their jeans. Everywhere you look, someone has a triangle patch at their rear. LOL.

Esprit on the other hand is most expensive as compared to these other brands. Up until now, their prices haven't changed and for semi casual clothes, the only thing I bought in their stores are their leather shoes (for school) and their pretty tops.

For those who have thicker wallets, these brands are also included in their wardrobe.


Giorgio Armani



Marlboro Classics



and...

Dolce & Gabbana

0 comments: