Monday, October 20, 2008

Random Questions

I really feel lazy these past few days. Probably because of the graveyard shift I got for my duty. Anyway, I saw this in my friend's blog and decided to give it a go since my mind is not working properly this morning. LOL.

What color is your toothbrush? white and pink
Name one person that made you smile today? My boyfriend, A.
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? I was preparing my breakfast, egg white garlic omelette... yummy! Hehe! Garlic breath in the morning. Woohoo! :)
Have you ever been to a strip club? Not yet.
What is the last thing you said aloud? "Ano? Di kita marinig!" (What? I can't hear you!)
What is the best ice cream flavor? Hands down to: Rocky Road and French Silk!
What are you wearing right now? My khaki shorts and a shirt
What was the last thing you ate? egg white garlic omelette
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? caramel and butter
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster? Don, it was his birthday last week.

Do you take vitamins daily? Unfortunately, No. I always forget.
Do you go to church every Sunday? Sad but no. :(
Do you like sweets? Yes!
Do you like Chinese food better than pizza? Hmm... tough question. I really can't decide. LOL.
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yup!
What did your last text message say? "Ok lang. Thanks kamo sa mommy mo." (Ok! Tell your mom thanks.)
Are you someone’s best friend? I'd like to think -Yes.
What are you doing tomorrow? Hmm.. probably reviewing.
Where is your dad? he's probably driving right now so I don't know exactly where he is. LOL.
Look to your left, what do you see? My bed and window.

What color is your watch? Black leather, silver and silver and gold.
What do you think of when you think of Switzerland? My aunt and cousins.
Do you use chapsticks? Yup!
What is your birthstone color? Umm... white. My birthstone is pearl.
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Both.
What’s your favorite number? 8
Do you have a dog? Yes.
Have you met anyone famous? Yup!
Any plans today? Hmm... update my blogs, review, give my dog a bath and finish listening to my audio book of Twilight!
Ever gone to college? Yup! And I'm doing it all over again. Hehe!

Do you dye your hair? Before, yes. At the moment, I can't because it's not allowed in school (#$%&*!!!).
Last song listened to? Jingle bell rock
Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yup! In a turtle-pace. LOL.
Do you have a maid service clean your house? No!!! :(
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My chuck taylor sneaks.

Are you jealous of anyone? Nope!
Is anyone jealous of you? I'd like to think, yes. LOL.
Do you love someone? Y-E-S!
Do any of your friends have children? Yup! A lot of them!
What do you usually do during the day? Oh just the normal stuff.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hmm... none at the moment. ;-)
Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Yup! Especially to my dog.
Do you like cats? N-O!

Whew! That was a long one! Happy Monday everyone!

0 comments: