Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BlogBlast for Peace


I would like to thank Mimi for extending her invitation to join the Blogblast for Peace. I think this is a great idea (well done Mimi!) to spread the word about peace.

Most of the time, what we see in the news are mostly unpleasant. Violence and violation of human rights are rampant. Unfortunately, there are only a few things that instill good spirit and a positive vibe. I mean, I would definitely want to get goosebumps reading or watching something that says something good about mankind rather than have goosebumps while watching killing after killing.

I always ask myself what I can do to make at least a bit of difference in this world. This is a start for me and I thank you Mimi for making me a part of this.

The widget on my left sidebar is the countdown for the Blogblast for Peace happening on the 6th of November. I do hope that a lot would join and support this for other people's awareness.

If you want to join, just visit Mimi here.

Dona Nobis Pacem.

1 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you so much for placing the BlogBlast countdown in your sidebar. I truly do appreciate it. Your post is lovely and speaks volumes about the type of person you are. Can't wait for November 6! I hope everyone will join in until there will be no blog anywhere that doesn't have a peace globe.

Sincerely,
Mimi Lenox