Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Homer Moment

As a kid, whenever I would be asked which subject is my favorite, I would always answer: "science". I cannot recall the time when I would say "math" instead of science. I hate math. Actually, hate is an understatement. I especially do not like problem solving because it entails both analysis and math computation. I am slow when it comes to these things. I just don't get it. It's harder for me to relate to my life compared to science when clearly it is about life. I remember in college when we have our Economics subject and we were discussing futures trading and other stock market concepts, I was like Homer Simpson staring blankly into space. LOL. Now that I'm back in school, I still cannot escape math. I am grateful however that it's just the basics. Whew!

1 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Psst! Mrs homer, tagged you: http://www.pureelegancedress.com/2008/10/thankful.html