Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Supersonic

I was surprised to see an old friend of mine in the mall the other day. We were good friends in elementary. We really didn't have the chance to catch up so we decided to meet up on another day. She invited me to her home for a late lunch and coffee. We were laughing while we reminisced our grade school days. Both of us would laugh hysterically at the mere mention of our crushes back then.

As we were having coffee, she led me to their home entertainment room because she wanted to show me something. I was shocked to see the inside of it. It was like entering a miniature theater. It had mood lights, cinema chairs plus home theater carpet. So anyway, she showed me the cassette tape that we used when we performed in our grade 4 Christmas party. We danced to the music of J.J. Fad's Supersonic. Remember that song? I just couldn't help but laugh. It was one of the hit songs in the late 80's. I remember the moment the teacher asked us what would be the song we would use for our dance number, all four of us agreed it had to be Supersonic. I think it wasn't just us who used that song for their Christmas party performance. LOL!

0 comments: