Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday 9: Just Our Choices in Music

This is my first time to join and my first meme for this blog too. Hee! Here goes nothing...

1. What was your first favorite song?
It would probably be 1-12 pinball music from Sesame Street.

2. Who was your first favorite female singer? My first favorite singer would probably be Whitney Houston. Don't laugh, I was an 80's kid. LOL!

3. Who was your first favorite male singer? First male singer was hmmm... Tom Jones. Blame it on my dad. He kept playing his records every weekend and without knowing it I was singing (and dancing) "It's Not Unusual". LOL!

4. Who was your first favorite band? Duran Duran. I've always loved the song "Wild Boys"

5. Who is your all time favorite band?
My all time favorite band would have to be Eraserheads ( a local band in the Philippines) and No Doubt

6. Who is your all time favorite male singer? This is tough but I guess it would have to be Bob Marley

7. Who is your all time favorite female singer? Hands down... Madonna!

8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album?
Official Soundtrack of Reality Bites

9. What was your first favorite radio station? 92.3 DWFM/MRS/Joey @ 92.3 and now known as Cool Rhythms because my dad worked there before.

More Saturday 9 entries here.

5 comments:

Trish said...

My son and I love singing the 1-12 song - awesome choice!

SimplyGigi said...

Happy Saturday 9! I can't pick faves! LOL

Wapsicle said...

simplygigi: Thanks for the visit. I had a hard time picking too but since I "had" to follow the instructions I chose the ones that are in my mp3 player. LOL!

trish: Thanks for the visit. Sesame Street rocks! :-)

Anonymous said...

I've always liked Tom Jones!

Wapsicle said...

Me too! It's one of my dad's influences... hehe!