Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrumptious Sunday: Appetizer



This is my first time to join Scrumptious Sunday and I just can't help but feel hungry at thought of this meme. :-)

Sunday is considered to be "family day" and no matter what food is served (but it's better if you like the food. LOL!) as long as it is with good company like family and friends, then you're all set!



This has got to be one of my favorite appetizers. It's called Papadum Masala. It's an Indian appetizer made of thin crisp bread. It is fried and tastes absolutely yummy. I prefer eating it with chopped tomatoes and onions on top of it just like the one in the picture. I wasn't able to get a picture of the one that we had (though this photo was taken from the restaurant where we usually order this... what a coincidence!) because I'd always remember to take a picture of the food when we're done eating it. Haha! That's how much we love it.

Visit more yummy stuff in this week's Scrumptious Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Welcome to Scrumptious Sunday!

Wapsicle said...

Thanks Gina! :-)

Mercedes said...

Welcome to Scrumptious Sunday! I am a little late getting here! I have not been blogging much lately! So glad you joined in on SS! Much appreciated!

This appetizer looks delicious! I believe I would eat it as a meal!

Mere

Wapsicle said...

Thanks for dropping by. :-) Will join again next Sunday!