Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Slum Book

It's funny what treasures from the past you could find once you go rummaging through your old stuff. This is what happened to me the other day as I was looking for my old planners. As I start opening boxes labeled Elementary stuff, I was laughing out loud when I saw my old slum book or more commonly known as autograph book. Does anyone have these back in those days? I'm sure you all have especially the girls.



Remember having your classmates and particularly your crush sign in your slum book? Do you recall having to sign one of your friends' slum books? Answering questions like: "What is Love?", "What is your motto?" or "Describe your crush".

I was really laughing out loud at the answers of my friends. There were probably a couple who defined love "like a rosary that has many mysteries". LOL! I couldn't help but cringe at the name of my crush in one of the pages. I was planning on asking him to sign it but I was too shy to ask him so I didn't.

Care to share your favorite or most embarrassing slum book moment?

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

i have tons and i dont know where they are now huhu.

Stripe&Yellow
Living the Healthy Life
Vanity Kit
Something Purple
Em’s Detour

Coriander Dreams said...

I remember reading a lot of slum books having something like this written:

Who is your crush?
-secret- or M.D. or C.B.

Hahahahaahaha...

or,

Favorite songs:
TMTM (too many to mention!)

Those were the days!! Ngayon high tech na tayo with all these tags/memes/etc.

Wapsicle said...

lol @ Em... I still have mine (I think). Will post pics of it once I find them. Hehe!

Marie: Hahaha! Funny yung TMTM and the initials. Ganyan din ako sumagot non. LOL!