Sunday, August 24, 2008

MacGyver

This morning while we were having our exams, a classmate of ours forgot to turn off his cellphone. We were all startled when it started to ring. We were irritated at first but we couldn't help but laugh because his ring tone was the theme song from the TV series MacGyver.

Do you still remember this TV series back in the late 80's? My family loved this show. We were all glued to the tube when it's on. Most of us, especially my brother was particularly curious as to what kind of "clever solutions" he would come up with using his ever trusty Swiss army knife.

It was a great show because it didn't have much violence and it taught its viewers how to be resourceful. I haven't really put my resourcefulness to the test but does using my hairdryer to have my chocolate bars in room temperature count?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

My Mom (God rest her soul) LOVED MacGyver. She watched it every week. It was funny because the man could get out of any situation using a toothpick if he had to. LOL!

Wapsicle said...

I know! LOL! And being a kid at that time, I was so impressed. Haha!