Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Troll Dolls

One of the dolls that I used to collect in the 90's were the Troll dolls. I remember Gift Gate would have hundreds of these little creatures dressed in every kind of outfit. Their hair color would vary from red to green and even yellow. They started out as naked trolls and as soon as the trend picked up, they were selling trolls with every kind of outfit you could think of. I think I probably have five big ones with different outfits and I also have those little naked trolls. I even remember my mom buying me a shirt with a huge troll doll printed on it.





I don't know why we love them. I mean, they look pretty scary at night especially if they're in a glass cabinet and they're all staring at you in your room. Creepy! Hehe! Me and my imagination. But seriously, they're not like the Gloworms or the Little Pony and Friends that really look cute. Well, no matter what the reason is, the truth is we adored and collected these spike-haired dolls.

Care to share how many troll dolls you've collected in the 90's? Come on don't be shy!

6 comments:

Coriander Dreams said...

i was not allowed to own one, so i have nothing to share... :(

Coriander Dreams said...

i had a rainbow brite doll tho! Hehe.

Wapsicle said...

You were not allowed to have one? Why?

Waaa! I never had a rainbow brite doll. But I did have a white sprite. Hehe!

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

wheee troll, meron ako kilala kamukha niyan lol

tagged you: HERE

Anonymous said...

hi! do you sell your trolls? i'd like to buy them :-)

my e-mail add is migomigs@yahoo.com

please reply!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

I started collecting them as a kid in the 90s and now have about 150 of them :D. Love trolls.