Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to School

Being a back-to-school individual is a bit stressful but there's one advantage that I love about this. It's having sembreaks and summer vacations again. Unlike when I was still part of the corporate world, there would not be any breaks nor vacations that would last for more than a month (max!). There is no escape from seeing my boss, computer and office furniture. True, I get something out of it but there are times that I just don't want to go to work and just stay at home all day doing nothing but watch DVD marathons of my favorite TV series. I guess this is what you call burnout. Now that I'm a full time student, life became less complicated. Exams and hospital duties are my main concern now and I'm loving it. Now all I need is to make myself standout while wearing our white uniform. LOL.

0 comments: