Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday 5: Orange


My first time to join Friday 5. Wee!
I love the Orange theme for this week.

1. What's your favorite orange-colored food?
Just like my name... a popsicle. :-)

2. What's the best way to drink orange juice?
The best way to drink it is to drink it cold paired with a big bag of chips! Yummy!

3. Which candy's orange-colored pieces taste best?
Hmmm... I guess m&m's and Skittles.

4. What are your feelings about orange soda?
I love orange soda. I drink it when I get tired of the others.

5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
Hmmm.... probably last year. And it's really not orange, more of tangerine. I can't wear it these days because ummm.... well, I've gained a "couple" of pounds. Waa!!

More of this Orange-y entries here.

5 comments:

Maki said...

Hello:) I like your answer for question 1: a popsicle. Sounds perfect! I will definitely be coming back to see your blog! Thanks for your comment. Have a great weekend!! ~M

Wapsicle said...

Thanks! See you around. :-)

ShannonW said...

I dont like wearing anything orange. It looks icky!

Wapsicle said...

LOL. Yeah, my aunt gave me this bright orange skirt for my birthday a couple of years ago. It's a good thing it was too small for me so I don't have to wear it. Hahaha! But my tangerine top looks good on me when I have a tan. Weeehee!!

Thanks for stopping by Shannon!

jaijin said...

I thought you meant, just like you name, valerie.. that'd have been so funny...