Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday 9: Out to Lunch (or Dinner)

1. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually order the same thing? It depends, if I'm really hungry, I opt to stick to my usual order. I get pretty irritable when I'm so hungry and then I try out something new which turns out to be not so yummy. But if I'm not that hungry I try something new from the menu rather than my "usual".

2. What is your favorite fish dish?
I would have to say Fish & Chips.

3. What is your favorite meat dish? This includes chicken right? LOL. If yes, then nothing beats a traditional fried chicken. This is one of my favorite comfort food.

4. What is you favorite vegetable? I'm not really a veggie lover but I do love to eat squash, cucumber and broccoli flower.

5. How often to you eat out?
Probably an average of 2-3 times a week.

6. Do you usual order dessert? If yes, what? Of course! The best part of the meal is having dessert. :-) I particularly "need" to order dessert after eating Chinese food to get rid of the oily aftertaste in my mouth. Desserts that come to mind are: ice cream (chocolate-based), pastries (if possible, should also be chocolate-based), or a simple fruit like ripe mangoes or banana will do. Hmmm... I think I know where all my extra pounds are coming from. LOL.

7. Do you like a particular after dinner drink? If it was a heavy meal, I see to it that I drink green tea. But if it's just to get rid of the aftertaste of the meal, then any cold, sweet and fruit/dairy drink will do.

8. How far would you drive to go to a favorite restaurant? Hmmm... I guess a two-hour drive max.

9. Do you like to dine with just one person or a group? It doesn't matter really. As long as it's with "good company" then I'm ok.

Let's see what other people say about this. Check it out here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, chocolate!!

Great answers - have a good week. :)

Diana_CT said...

I agree with you, Good company, good food and good wine is the best!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Mimi Lenox said...

I said cheetos are my favorite veggie. I loved your answers and the name of your blog is really funny!

I'm up here!
Happy Saturday 9!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I agree totally about "good company." I've added your link as well. THanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday...

Lisa G said...

Great answers! Have a good weekend :)

ShannonW said...

I think dessert is the best part of the meal also :)

Unknown said...

Can't go wrong with chocolate. LOL!

Ask the chinese restaurant owner for a drink that washes away the oily taste.

I've enjoyed reding your answers.

You can find my answers here:
http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/09/dining-out.html

Wapsicle said...

@ Trish... Thanks for dropping by. Yeah chocolates are one of the best things ever discovered. LOL.

@ Diana... Amen to that! :) Thanks for stopping by!

@ Mimi... LOL. Yeah even I think my blog's name is funny. Thanks for dropping by.

@ Bud... Thanks for the add. Careful again with the mermaid. :)

@ nurseexec... Thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend!

@ Shannon... Yeah, if only we could have dessert before and after the meal. LOL.

@ Laane... When in doubt, chocolate is the answer. One of my philosophies in life. LOL. Happy weekend! Thanks for dropping by.