Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Demi Cut

I noticed a lot of people are now sporting Rihanna's hairdo or something similar to that cut. I don't blame them. It looks like it is a low-maintenance 'do. Even our local actress Angelica Panganiban has the same cut as Rihanna. Ethel Booba also has the same hairstyle but I think she's been wearing her hair like this longer than Ms. Umbrella-eh-eh-eh.

It is a known fact that people tend to idolize famous celebrities. They go as far as copying their clothes, makeup and in this case their hairdo. This isn't unusual really because back in the early 90's when Ghost was such a big hit (read: I've watched it three times!) that a lot of women had their hair cut similar to Demi's in that movie.



They were really die hard (no pun intended) Demi fans. I was one of them. I asked my mom to have my hair cut just like Demi's. Hahaha! It was the "in" thing. I was wondering though where did her fans go when she starred in GI Jane. Bwahahaha!



Have you ever copied the hairstyle of your favorite celebrity?

0 comments: