Friday, April 25, 2008

Sesame Street Moment

I can't help but feel so nostalgic when I saw this video in youtube. As an 80's kid before (I will not tell how long that has been.. LOL!), Sesame Street has been one of my favorite TV shows. I learned how to count and memorize the alphabet because of this show. And even though sometimes they kept replaying the episodes, changing the channel was not an option. I have a couple of favorite segments in the show and this video is one of them.

There are I think more than one ending for this clip but the ending for this one is my favorite. Another thing that I like about it is the music and the counting of "1-2-3!" I wonder if they still have this metal contraption.



The first time I saw this clip with this ending, I immediately got curious as to what a cherry tastes like. I'm guessing it is because of this video that I have loved the crimson fruit.

0 comments: