Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vanilla Ice & Francis M.

Dun dun dun dududun dun... I'll always sing that when someone mentions Vanilla Ice. He may be a One-Hit Wonder but it was still a big hit in the 90's. I don't think there's a single person who doesn't even know how to dance the running man while dancing to the tune of Ice Ice Baby. I even recall my dad singing those three words when he'd get ice from the freezer. LOL! I think most of us have memorized or at least tried memorizing the lyrics.

The second song is by Francis Magalona entitle Mga Kababayan Ko. Another huge rap song hit in the 90's. It has a great beat plus it makes you just feel proud to be Filipino. I have to confess that I loved this song so much when I was a kid that I recorded it from the radio, listened to it and wrote down the lyrics so I can memorize it. Hahaha! Di pa kasi uso pirated non eh.

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

Mga Kababayan - Francis Magalona

0 comments: