Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Titanic

"Near.. far... wherever you are..."

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with this line. And just like me, no matter how super mushy this song is, you just can't help but sing along (with matching arm movements..LOL!). If you have been living in a cave in the late 90's and have no idea what I'm saying, it's about the movie Titanic.

It has won a lot of awards from the Golden Globes, Oscars and even in the Grammy's for it's end credits. Despite the length of the film, a lot has actually watched the film more than once in the cinema. Halos matuyo na mga mata nila kakaulit manood. Hahaha! As for me, watching this movie was memorable because I was with my girl friend that time and the people seated in front of us, beside us and behind us were all couples. Lahat sila may kayakap nung namatay si Jack. We were both single then so kami na lang nagyakapan. Hahahaha!

0 comments: