Monday, May 26, 2008

What was that again?!

I really hope someone can help me. I've been wracking my brains out trying to recall this local candy (or is it a chocolate bar not sure what it is) that are flat (somewhat resembles a tile floor). It's packaging is just a simple see-through plastic wrapper. It's chocolate taste is a bit strong. It sort of tastes like a sweet tablea that you put when cooking champorado. It's often found in sari-sari stores and not in supermarkets. The last time I bought one was in the late 90's I think and I was in Pampanga back then. It's similar to the one in the picture below except for the alphabet design. Plus it's got like 12 tiles only.



My friend said it's name is Adong. I don't think that's what it is but she insists. Is there anybody out there that knows what chocolate candy/bar I'm talking about?

0 comments: