Sunday, May 4, 2008

Barbie Doll

This I only found out just now that Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. Pang soap opera ang pangalan eh?! I wasn't really an avid collector of Barbie and if memory serves me right, I think I only had 3 or 4 Barbie dolls. I was more into G.I Joe action figures back then as they have more cooler accessories. Unlike my other friends back then, their room is filled with a whole lot of Barbie dolls with matching accessories. I'll make a different post this everyone.

Barbie
has always been referenced to pop culture. It is probable that there is not a girl who does not know Barbie. We were all content with the limited movement of that doll and was contented in brushing her hair, changing her clothes, shoes and accessories.

Among the three or four that I had, this is the only one that I found in storage. Obviously she wasn't cared for. She definitely needs to stay for a day or two in the spa to get that gorgeous glow again. LOL! Anyway, I forgot what kind of Barbie this is. Can anyone tell me?

0 comments: