Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meteor Garden/F4

I would have to make a confession. I was one of those girls that just went crazy by the mere mention of Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Ken Chu and Vanness Wu, collectively known as the F4.

I have watched Meteor Garden (both seasons 1 & 2) three times on DVD not including the ones that aired in both ABS-CBN and GMA. So that makes it five times.

Ok, so maybe for the guys it's not the screaming but having the F4 hairdo is one way of showing their love for the show/group. I remember a couple of guy friends had their hair cut like Jerry Yan (*swoon). If it's not the hair then it's probably their clothes. Come on guys, aminin! Hehehe!

I just love them and I don't think I will ever get tired of them.

2 comments:

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Hi! :) You're not alone! I watched the entire thing as well! My friends gave me the whole set for my despedida. I am thinking of re-watching them nga e! Hehe...

Wapsicle said...

Weee! Apir! I love Jerry Yan!!! Hehehe!