Friday, July 25, 2008

F-L-A-M-E-S

I was LOL the other day while I was cleaning my room. I wasn't expecting to see a couple of my high school notebooks in our storage room. Memories of my high school came flooding back. You might wonder why I was laughing. No, it's not because of my handwriting (actually it looked better before). I was laughing because I saw the doodles at the back of my notebooks.

The doodles were similar to this picture except for the names (duh!).



I was planning on taking a picture of it but so as not to divulge my full name here in the world wide web (I am scared of identity theft) I just looked up a similar picture in Google images. Plus, I wouldn't want my crush before to find out that I had a crush on him in high school. Ick!

For those who were born yesterday or maybe a couple years back, FLAMES stands for:

F- friends
L- lovers
A- angry/anger
M- married
E- engaged
S- sweethearts

This is usually played by girls. All you need is a pen and paper and of course the most important thing -- the complete name of your crush (middle name included). Now that you have these, the first step is to write your name and the name of your crush in two separate lines. Next, cross out all the letters that are common to both of your names. After that, count the number of crossed out letters from your name and your crush's. Add them all up and using the letters in the word Flames, see which letter it ends using the total number of crossed out letters.

Hahahaha!! I just couldn't help but laugh at what I saw in my notebook. Did you play Flames as well?

3 comments:

Bela said...

hahaha...bigla din tuloy ako nag reminisce...hehehe...

btw i tagged u:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/07/domino-tag.html

ADMIN said...

talaga naman interesting ang mga topics dito hehehe!

uy tagging this site for the 1st time hehe.

http://www.elegancefoodandwine.com/2008/07/longest-breakfast-list.html

dito mo ilagay promise? joke! no pressure.

abie said...

ur tagged:

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/08/describe-my-day.html