Sunday, February 8, 2009

80's Date Movies

Valentine's day is just a few days away and I'm pretty sure a lot of couples are planning their surprises for each other. A romantic dinner with candle lights, soft music playing on the background -- the works. But for me, I'd rather stay at home and watch a movie or if my husband's up for it, we would have a movie marathon.

So for those in my generation, I'm pretty sure you would be enjoying watching these romantic movies from the 80's:

1. Pretty in Pink - Who wouldn't love Molly Ringwald and the crazy 80's fashion.



2. Some Kind of Wonderful - Bestfriends turned lovers... at that time this concept in movies was still new. :)



3. Sixteen Candles - Another Molly Ringwald favorite.



4. Can't Buy Me Love - Before the McDreaminess...



5. Secret Admirer - I just love this movie. I remember channel 13 would always show this movie.



Happy watching and advance happy heart's day everyone!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Allen and Im interesting in buying post (article with two or three links) on your blog. You don’t have to write an article, cas I already have it ust publish and I ll pay you 3 dollars via paypal.

Please contact me with your decidion.

Best regards,

Allen