Monday, June 23, 2008

Boys 80's Toons

I noticed that I've mentioned a lot of girly cartoons in this entry. So for the male readers of my blog, don't fret because I'm here to post a couple of your favorite shows back in the day. :)

Let's start off with G.I. Joe. I can still remember tagging along with my brother and his playmates just so I can play with them and their G.I. Joe action figures. I also own a couple myself so they didn't mind me playing with them.



Another favorite cartoon that my brother and his friends would love to watch is of course Transformers. Men and robots. It's like peanut butter and jelly. I'd remember breaking a couple of my brother's action figures because I tried to "transform" them but not on how they are intended to become. LOL!



There's also the different anime like Voltes V, Voltron and Daimos. Who can ever forget the catchy theme song of Voltes V. Even though it's in Japanese, we would always sing along with it. 'Sounds like' like ang lyrics namin. Haha! Plus I remember shouting my favorite weapon: "ultraelectromagnetic pop!!!". Haha!



With Voltron however, all I can remember is that I get goosebumps when all the lions are coming from their different lairs and then uniting as one super robot! I just love it...



As for Daimos, I love the love story between Richard and Erika, the lovely winged alien. Hehehe!




Among the three anime which is your favorite?

0 comments: