Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pop Swatch

They're big and chunky. You can put them on your shirt and even on your bag. I am talking about the Pop Swatch watches (Whew! Tongue twister!!! Say that 5 times... Go! LOL!). These were pop-ular during the early 90's. I remember Mikee Cojuangco as the model for this brand.

My aunt who lives in Switzerland would always give me Swatch watches and when Swatch released these chunky watches, I was one of the first wearing it in school. It just looked weird on my arm because back then I was sooo thin that the strap was too long for my arm. But I didn't care. I love those Pop watches. And if I'm not in the mood to wear them, I'd take out the strap and put them on my school bag.

These are the only Pop Swatch watches that I still have. I'm just not sure if it'll still work if I put new batteries in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!

Are you selling you pop swatches? kasi if you do I would love to buy them. Just wondering...
my e-mail add is: bachariel_082002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I remember those days when Pop Swatch was hot. Almost every girl wore one. So I just want to know: do you still wear your Pop Swatch or is it just a memory of the 90's.

I am born with a passion for watches and I had always a special feeling for Pop Swatch.

Just let me know if you still wear it. Maybe you have more tell me.
Everything is welcome.

slabbinckbjorn@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Watchmaster